Advertise Here

LightBlog
LightBlog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Figaro’s What I Did Last Summer Promo

Do you love summer? Share a photo of a memorable summer experience on Figaro’s Facebook page so you can get a chance to win a grand prize of P3,000 Figaro Coffee Company Gift Certificate.



How to Join Figaro’s What I Did Last Summer Promo:
Post a photo of your memorable summer experience and tag your family and friends.
Share the photo on Figaro’s Facebook page.

Figaro’s What I Did Last Summer Promo Prizes:
One (1) Grand prize winner of P3,000 Figaro Gift Certificate
Five (5) Consolation prizes of Figaro Gift Pack

Figaro’s What I Did Last Summer Promo Period:
March 15, 2015 – April 30, 2015
Winner shall be announced on May 5, 2015

Figaro’s What I Did Last Summer Promo Guidelines:
Prizes will be sent via registered email.
Gift certificate is valid in all Figaro branches nationwide.

For more information, visit Figaro Coffee Company’s Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog