Advertise Here

LightBlog
LightBlog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Meet Ria Hazel Lumandog: The Lucky One

Ria Hazel L.
30-year-old Ria is a simple woman. She works full-time as a banker and regularly blogs on SugarSmile, where she blogs about her travels and daily experiences throughout Metro Manila. But what makes her stand out from the crowd is her success as a winner on a number of online contests. Through her, we can see that most of the online contests posted are real-- and that anyone can win!


If you've been thinking about joining online contests, take it from Ria. Here are some of her tips on joining these contests:

CheapPipay: What's your secret for being a winner? Is there a formula to joining contests?
Ria: "I'm not so sure if there is a secret to being a contest(s) winner. What I just do is join when I see one. My mantra is, I don't have anything to lose if I join anyway. Just claim it. If it's for you, you'll definitely get it."

Ria holding a microphone she won 
CP: So far, how many times have you won contests?
Ria: "I actually lost count LOL. I think I won at least more than ten times."

CP: When did you first decide to join an online contest? Did you win?
Ria: "I decided to join online contests after I graduated from college. Sadly, I never won any contest (even in fishbowl draw) I joined in."


Holding up one of her prizes
CP: Do you still recall the contest you joined where you first won?
Ria: "Last 2010, I joined a contest at cosmo.ph where I had to answer what my plans are for Valentine's Day, as a single lady. I was fresh out of a breakup that year, and I answered that I'd spend it with my friends instead since they are the ones who are there for me through my ordeal. I won a DKNY Limited Edition perfume."


When she won a Digital Multi-Cooker from Midea
CP: For you, what's the best prize you've won (so far)?
Ria: "The best prize I won so far is my DSLR camera. I was going around to buying one, but I finally got it through a raffle. It was a Christmas wish granted."

CP: Do you have any advice to others who love to join contests but never get a chance to win?
Ria: "Just keep on joining contests. You'll never really know when it's your time to win."


Holding her prize: iPad
CP: Do you consider yourself lucky?
Ria: "I consider myself blessed more than lucky. Most of the stuff I've won are things that I actually prayed for. Some are things that I needed when I lost one. There was a time that my phone was stolen, and the next week, I won a better one. There was a year that I prayed for an iPad, and I won three years in a row. So I use the word blessed more."

Thanks for sharing your tips Ria! And we wish you more success on your blog and the contests you join! :)

If you know someone who's a winner too, share his or her story with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog